Sunday 22 September 2013

New look to Judi Checketts Photography website

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed a new look to our branding here at Judi Checketts Photography.  I felt it was time for an update - but rest assured its still the same high quality imagery and service you know from me.  I love the new look and hope you do to - its been the culmination of many months hard work to bring it all together.  The logo was designed by my nephew Nick Gledhill and the website design has all been done by yours truly!

I feel it really reflects who I am as a photographer and the services I can provide for clients.  If you haven't had a look yet, the please visit http://www.judicheckettsphotography.com and take a look around the site.  Feel free to let me know what you think and I'm available to book via email or telephone so do get in touch.


Judi x







Judi is a fine art lifestyle and wedding photographer based near Oxford and working mainly in Oxfordshire,  Wiltshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds but will consider comissions throughout the UK.  Working on location using natural light Judi focuses on capturing beautiful relaxed images of you and your family. Using an artistic eye Judi will not just capture your memories but create a work of art which can be presented in luxury fine art albums or as framed art or canvases to hang in your homes. 

Judi also provides services for commercial businesses including headshots, nursery and pre-school portraits as well as special events such as birthdays and christenings etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment