Wednesday 18 September 2013

Maternity shoot in Swindon, Wiltshire

Earlier this year I decided to expand my portfolio of work to include maternity and newborn shoots, or "Bump & Baby" as they are often referred to.  A call went out to find some willing models who would be happy to let me shoot them through maternity, newborn and 6 months.  My old school chum Diane who just happens to now live a few miles from me put me in touch with Sheena who was expecting her first baby last April.  Here is the first of her three shoots - the maternity session.  I especially love the ones where Sheena is wearing her saree.
















Sheena gave birth to baby Aman in April last year and I'll have the shots from his newborn shoot coming up on the blog soon. They really are gorgeous so be sure to check back to see them!

If you are expecting a baby and are looking for a photographer to capture this special time please contact me or visit my website www.judicheckettsphotography.com for further information.  Parents can book individual sessions for their baby or  I have packages that cover maternity through to baby's first birthday.

Judi x



Judi is a fine art lifestyle and wedding photographer based in Oxfordshire working mainly in Oxfordshire,  Wiltshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds but will consider comissions throughout the UK.  Working on location using natural light Judi focuses on capturing beautiful relaxed images of you and your family. Using an artistic eye Judi will not just capture your memories but create a work of art which can be presented in luxury fine art albums or as framed art or canvases to hang in your homes. 

Judi also provides services for commercial businesses including headshots, nursery and pre-school portraits as well as special events such as birthdays and christenings etc.














No comments:

Post a Comment